«Montessori. First steps» is a network of Montessori schools for children from 1 to 6 years.
We strive to develop in children a lifelong love for learning. Our goal is to create a caring, peaceful and cultural diversity of educational environment in which every child can thrive and develop. Moreover, if you want your child to become initiative, responsible, concentrated, willing to learn, able to make an independent choice, then Montessori education is excellent for this purpose.
Welcome to the “Montessori. First steps”, a private kindergarten in Kiev, metro Osokorky, Dniprovska embankment, 26-G!
Apply for consultation - our manager will contact you during working hours.
The advantages of studying at the “Montessori. First steps”
- A favourable environment for the natural, comprehensive and harmonious development of the child.
- Bilingual environment at classes.
- Qualified and experienced educators.
- Classes are held in both native and English languages, so that children are immersed in two linguistic environments and learn to express their thoughts in their native and foreign languages.
- All of our teachers have successfully completed special Montessori teacher training courses.
- We offer an individual approach to each child.
- The absence of a classroom system allows the child to feel relaxed and makes it possible to join the group within a year.
- The centre also works with parents by conducting individual parent conferences, trainings, seminars and master classes.
- Suitable conditions for socialization, development of leadership qualities, independence and self-confidence.
- You can choose a convenient schedule of classes for your child.