About the course
Montessori group for children from 3 to 6 years old
The baby grew up quickly, and now he’s three years old! He’s rushing to play with kids, and it seems like he doesn’t need a mom any more… He’s got a great desire to communicate, and you realize it’s time to go to the kindergarten. But even though the child is fully prepared for this, it will be very difficult for him (and for the mother) to make the first step…
We’ll always be there to support both. The child will enjoy being in the company of new friends who, in a few weeks, will become like a family to him. Mom will always be able to ask us for advice, as well as get the information on the progress and achievement of her baby.
In our specially equipped classroom, the child will be able to plunge headlong into a life that is still unknown to him, where he will be able to discover the world in a form that perfectly suits his natural needs.
In Montessori group 3-6 the child will:
- develop their cognitive activity in various spheres of life,
- have the possibility to explore and compare subjects, objects, materials, thereby acquiring sensory experience and familiarizing with sensory reference standards,
- broaden the imagination, enrich the understanding of nature, people, social life, oneself,
- feel like an explorer, a discoverer, will start to trust his abilities,
- develop a taste for searching actions, learn to trust his own experience. Thus, he develops autonomy,
- receive lessons of social life: will learn to establish personal contacts, will master the rules of behaviour in a group, will obtain cultural and hygienic skills.
During the lesson we do so many things: we work intensively with mathematical material, go over writing and reading, draw, dance, sing, learn English and even play musical instruments. In addition, when we get tired, we can just relax in a comfortable armchair and look through interesting books.