«Montessori. First steps» is the early development centre of full day for children of age 3-6 years old.
«The concentration is important in the child’s activities. The child, which concentrates, is immensely happy».
We know and understand the individual needs of children, that’s why we can give them exactly what they need at a certain period of their development. It helps children to develop their character and intelligence naturally. They enjoy learning and have a sense of respect for themselves.
Why choose Montessori school on Karkashadze lane?
- Classes are held in both native and English languages, so that children are immersed in two linguistic environments and learn to express their thoughts in their native and foreign languages.
- All of our teachers have successfully completed special Montessori teacher training courses.
- We offer an individual approach to each child.
- The absence of a classroom system allows the child to feel relaxed and makes it possible to join the group throughout a year.
- The school also works with parents by conducting individual parent conferences, trainings, seminars and master classes.
- Suitable conditions for socialization, development of leadership qualities, independence and self-confidence.