“Montessori. First steps” is a network of early development centres, private Montessori kindergartens for children from 1 to 6 years old.
The inner world of the child is always in the first place for us. We do everything we can to enrich and strengthen it.
The goal of our Montessori school is to create the most comfortable conditions for a child’s development, gaining new knowledge and creative self-realization.
We offer highly qualified teachers, spacious and light classrooms, specialized Montessori materials – everything that contributes to a high-quality education for children.
Come to a free consultation to our early development centre, a private kindergarten in Kiev on the Levoberezhna metro station (R. Okipnaya St., 18).
Apply for consultation - our manager will contact you during working hours
Advantages of studying at the “Montessori.First steps” at Livoberezhna metro station
- Classes are held in both native and English languages, so that children are immersed in two linguistic environments and learn to express their thoughts in their native and foreign languages.
- All of our teachers have successfully completed special Montessori teacher training courses.
- We offer an individual approach to each child.
- The absence of a classroom system allows the child to feel relaxed and makes it possible to join the group within a year.
- The centre also works with parents by conducting individual parent conferences, trainings, seminars and master classes.
- Suitable conditions for socialization, development of leadership qualities, independence and self-confidence.
- You can choose a convenient schedule of classes for your child.